What Makes Us Different
You may think all investment firms are the same. However, Edward Jones has made a conscious decision to serve you, the individual investor, differently. It's more than lip service. See for yourself how this approach can help make a difference for you and your family.
We have two convenient locations. One is in Fayetteville centrally located near Hwy 71 business and Joyce. The second location is in Rogers centrally located just off of Walnut.
Licensed Associate Agents -- Denton Kilpatrick, Jennifer Tschepikow, Melanie Kelley, Melissa Tackett, Eva Martinez.
We would appreciate your business. We are committed to ON YOUR SIDE SERVICE. Please call us.
The name Legacy National Bank honors the vision of people like Charles George, Willis Shaw, John Tyson, Harvey Jones, Sam Walton, Joe Steele, J.B. Hunt, Red Hudson and others who literally transformed Northwest Arkansas into the bustling hub of economic growth that it is today
Embracing the Present
These entrepreneurs encouraged others, and the local economy grew and so did opportunities. They left us a gift, a legacy we want to capture in the name, spirit and service of Legacy National Bank.
Planning for the Future
Legacy National Bank recognizes and embraces the responsibility we have to future generations to make sure Northwest Arkansas continues the vision of those early entrepreneurs to create opportunities where they can thrive and live in one of the most beautiful regions of our country.
1. Legacy National Bank will be locally owned.
2. Legacy National Bank will focus on serving families and businesses.
3. Legacy National Bank will provide advice-based financial solutions.
4. Legacy National Bank will be supported by nationally competitive product capabilities.
5. Legacy National Bank will deliver banking with unmatched service, professionalism, and leading edge technology.
GENERATIONS FROM NOW,
WE'LL STILL BE HERE,
JUST LIKE YOUR FAMILY.