The name Legacy National Bank honors the vision of people like Charles George, Willis Shaw, John Tyson, Harvey Jones, Sam Walton, Joe Steele, J.B. Hunt, Red Hudson and others who literally transformed Northwest Arkansas into the bustling hub of economic growth that it is today
Embracing the Present
These entrepreneurs encouraged others, and the local economy grew and so did opportunities. They left us a gift, a legacy we want to capture in the name, spirit and service of Legacy National Bank.
Planning for the Future
Legacy National Bank recognizes and embraces the responsibility we have to future generations to make sure Northwest Arkansas continues the vision of those early entrepreneurs to create opportunities where they can thrive and live in one of the most beautiful regions of our country.
1. Legacy National Bank will be locally owned.
2. Legacy National Bank will focus on serving families and businesses.
3. Legacy National Bank will provide advice-based financial solutions.
4. Legacy National Bank will be supported by nationally competitive product capabilities.
5. Legacy National Bank will deliver banking with unmatched service, professionalism, and leading edge technology.
GENERATIONS FROM NOW,
WE'LL STILL BE HERE,
JUST LIKE YOUR FAMILY.
Title Insurance, 1031 exchanges, real estate closings. Great rates and exception personnel that cares about each transaction. Please allow us to serve you. Free quotes.
Since 1926, Bronson Abstract has fulfilled the real estate title service needs of clients throughout N.W. Arkansas. From title insurance to abstracts and so much more, the experienced staff at Bronson Abstract Company offers the professional attention to detail that you need with the personal service you deserve. Independently owned and family operated, Bronson Abstract Company keeps the focus where it belongs: on meeting YOUR needs.